Wednesday, November 25, 2009

It's a win-win-win

So now that I'm two weeks away from the end of my admissions job (I'm assuming. No one actually knows when my last day is, so I guess we're going to be surprised?) I'm in the thick of my job search. I've been applying for basically anything at all that will help me pay for that fabulous house I'm renting. And maybe some utilities. There is one posting I'm applying for that lists the following information:

Job Type: Staff
Percent Effort: 100

I would love to see the postings for jobs that only require 75% effort; where are they? Or maybe something that requires 100% effort three months out of the year, 85% six months out of the year, and then I can coast the rest of the time with 40% effort? I would love that arrangement.

No comments:

Post a Comment