Remember my excitement about returning to elementary school this week? Let's recap the last two days:
- Two 8-year-olds passed notes that included the words "I want to kill her" and "She's a dumb b!tch."
- I managed to remain somewhat professional by not yelling, "What the f&ck is wrong with you?! You're 8 years old!"
- Aforementioned 8-year-olds were referred to the office and notes were sent home.
- Mother of the 8-year-old who was most likely the author of the "dumb b!tch" comment wrote back saying that it wasn't her son and that she only signed the note so we know she received it. But clearly we/I were/was wrong.
- The mother of said 8-year-old listed the following as evidence:
- He said he didn't do it
- She's never heard him use profanity
- He doesn't even know how to spell those words