Thursday, November 19, 2009

It's the final countdown

My hotel is literally walking distance from a movie theater, but there is nothing I could even pretend to want to see. FML.

The week is winding down, which means I have only five days left of school visits. More students are attending the info sessions now; I think humans are biologically programmed to ponder major life choices whenever national holidays come around. Today I met with this insanely awkward/adorable junior. He's a swimmer/aspiring surgeon, a combination I've been encountering with greater frequency. He told me that he's really excited to go to college and not share a room with his little sister; apparently he can't bring friends over because his room has princess sheets. I told him he could always lie and say they belonged to his sister. He stared blankly for a moment. Then he got it.

Today is so grey and bleh, I'm honestly surprised I'm not already napping.

So I'm going to go take a nap now. But first I'm going to find a way to make this the screensaver for my brain.

No comments:

Post a Comment