Thursday, September 30, 2010

a non-announcement

Oh, hey blog. Long time no see. Last September: 25 posts. This September: 2 posts. But I finally have an update! *cliche drumroll*

I GOT INTO GRAD SCHOOL!!!!

I had my interview Tuesday (sitting in my car in a parking lot by an abandoned church on my lunch break), and they basically told me I was in. Wednesday night I checked the application status online and viewed my acceptance letter. Woohoo! So I'm in, I'm psyched, I'm ready to start counseling some kids. Just one small question...

When am I going?

A pro/con list in in development. I'll keep you posted.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, and P.S....does Keri have her blog comments disabled on purpose? If so, that's fine, but I certainly would have left a hopeful comment on the last post. Please extend my hopeful thoughts, if you don't mind.

    ReplyDelete