Thursday, March 11, 2010

SPPPRRRRIIIIINNNNNNGGGGGG!!!

Before I begin an actual post...

Dear Boyfriend--
I'm sorry I forgot to tell you I got a job. I'm also sorry that I excused myself by saying, "Well, I did mention it in my blog."
<3, A

He doesn't read this. I figure an a-blog-ogy (dibs on copyright!) gives me credit for an apology, but since he won't actually see it I'm not admitting that he was right. Win-win-win.

Like the rest of the universe, I'm pretty stoked about the recent turn of weather. The windows are open, the breeze is pouring in, and I'm lulled to sleep at night by the gentle melody of birds and trains. I'm even walking to work today even though it will take me an hour both ways and I only need to pick up my laptop. (I'm interviewing my first participant on Saturday!) I think a visit to a cafe is in order. Nothing sounds more appealing right now than sipping coffee in the sunshine while finishing my book. (Monroe just married Miller. I'm just waiting for the OD.)

1 comment: